I cannot believe how fast the day is coming, and how much I have to accomplish. It seems like just yesterday, Ben proposed and we started the planning...now its 2 months away and I have yet to finish the ever growing list of things to accomplish.
This past month has been crazy busy. I finished my degree in Education which was a huge weight off my shoulder, and now am awaiting my confirmation on June 11, 2010. As well, for those who did not know, Ben and I have decided to move to Saskatoon in hopes of pursuing a job for myself. Thus, I moved home with my parents and have been trying to secure a residence in Saskatoon or surrounding area. (If anyone knows of any, I would love to know about it). To wrap up this crazy month, this past weekend, Ben and I drove to Dauphin, MB to celebrate my Baba and Gedo A's 50th Wedding anniversary and then headed back to Regina to Celebrate the union of our friends Kim and Jeff S.
Now to sit and relax I am amazed at how much Ben and I have accomplished. We are slowly working out the details of our wedding, not easy with me being 200+km away from him as well, we are working on the long distance of our relationship, as this is the first time we are away from each other for long periods of time.
In the area of job hunting, my search is still on. We are continually praying that we are following God's plan for us and are learning the art of trusting God and following through with real Faith. With this area of our life still so in the dark, we can truely only trust that God knows what he is doing and is working his plan as I write.
At the start of May, I was blessed with a beautiful Bridal shower put on by my lovely maid of honor and bridesmaid.It was wonderful to see how many people love and know Ben and me. I cannot even begin to express how loved I felt that day. If either of my ladies are reading this, Thank-you, I truely appreciate you. Ben sits here beside me reading as I write, and insists that I include the part of the shower, where he got the death sentence to pie me in the face...he thinks he got off scott free....
I certainly hope to keep you all up to date, as many of my readers (if any) are in Regina...but as for now, I'm signing off..have a wonerful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment