Thursday, March 18, 2010

Too long

Howdy!
 It has defintely been awhile since I last wrote...Lots has happened..ok not too much, just a small amount that relates to one area of life or anther.
 Today I started to send out invitations...only like 25 of them..so if your reading this and have not yet recieved your invitations..do not feel bad..they will make it your way soon..I only have so much time and perhaps I dont have your address...most likely i do and its in the mail..so just sit back and relax..its coming,.
 I have an interview on Saturday...A big one, its with a Hutterite Colony just outside of Val MArie (a small town in the middle of nowhere) It would be a big move, I'm kinda nervous and excited all at the same time. Ben has been awesome, backing me up 100%. A big thing for him as the likely chances of him getting an awesome job are slim. The school would have 5 students gr.K-8..so class size is a dream. It appears to be one of those dream jobs in a not so dreamy location.
 School is a whole other place. It seems that I just cant get it all done and still have time to spare. Sure it has calmed down lots, but the last month is slowly coming. Its a relief to know though that I shall have a degree after all of this. Something that I have dreamed about for four years now and finally I have achieved that goal.
 My little brother graduates this year as well. It's hard to believe...18 years have pretty much come in his life..WOW!!! he did get into engineering..which is awesome. I'm proud of him...though I may not say it enough.
  Wedding planning is going..happening, slowly. Its not as stressful as it could be. Ben has been a  huge help. Although he maybe the source of many arguments...he has been a strong source of strength, love and support. I know that I can count on him to help me out, and to do things that I may not have the time for.
 About 2 weeks ago I got sick on the day we were supposed to be making invitations. He took control and thanks to all the ladies who came out to help, he got them finished and to me by the end of the day. He rocks.
    He has recently got me into The Big Bang Theory, which has become a source of entertainment for us in the evening hours, as we relax and just enjoy the nerdy humour of the show.
 Well thats all for now..got to get to class..hopefully I can post something soon about the Job. If your reading this, please pray for us and the up coming decisions we have to make for our future. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment