For my one reader who spends all his time with me and still has this desire to read abou thte events he was with me to expereince..why I shall never understand.
I just finished my very first teacher interview...nothing too big just meeting with the superintendents, and hoping they like me enough to pass me on to the principals. I wonder why we put ourselves through all this. Dressing up to impress some person you may never actually see again..some of us may see them, but that can be a rarety and we go into these interviews saying what they hope they like. Me personally, I belive that we should just say it as it is..they want you to teach kindergarten, and you would rather lock the kids in the closet, then dont take the job..enough of this take what you can get. Sometimes I think that its more of a hinderance and a disadvantage to the students, when we take positions that we are unqualified for...honestly, just be honest you cant do it or would hate every minute then do us all a favour and say so.
To wrap up the rest of my life in the past few months the one word that comes to mind is crazy..or maybe its two words crazy and busy. It's as though the end of internship signaled the end to all sanity, between school, wedding stuff and planning the rest of my life via job...I have very little time for school. How I have forgotten what it was like to constantly have things to do, group projects, blogs for a class, various individual assignments, I sometimes just have to wonder when does this maddness end? Will there ever be an ending? Will I ever regain my sanity, or has that become a thing of the past? If i thought internshup was bad, man was I in for a surprise, I find myself with more stress and less sanity as evreyday passes. Are these things booked, what about invites? when are we gonna send those out, how about gift registry, or perhaps we can just get people to buy the 3 or rather 2 items on our list, we could use say 50 popcorn poppers anyway. I know this sounds a little intense, and perhaps I am just exagurating,
Wedding plans just seem to keep coming. Its like they never stop. First its book the big things then all those small details that no one thinks of such as timing, music, decor and dont forget silverwear and plates..In my opinion I just want the man and a really big party..ok so really i just want the man (that's for your sake Ben :D) Why we need to worry about plates is beyond my understanding and yet at times I find myself succumbing to the stuff of weddings that only matter up until that day. I wonder why one feels this need to want the perfect look, the only thing that will stand after that one day, is the dress (saying you keep it) and the meaning behind the rings..pictures are there, but they grow old and people change as the years pass by. The real idea behind the wedding the joining of two lives, is never given much thought during those few or many months spent planning. Have we by some chance put too much emphasise on wanting our guest to remember, will it not be enough when the couple married is still together 65 years later? Why do we put the pressure on for a bride and groom to plan this extravagent event, for thier celebration that could at times leave them hundreds of dollars in depth.
Its hard to find time in this day and age with our busyness to just stop and enjoy each others company, there is always something to do, something to think about and on most days many things to worry about. I'm guilty of that, I think I get so caught up in all this stuff, that I have difficulty just stopping and enjoying the moments with my best friend. I plan instead of enjoy, I plan instead of live, I let my planning stop me from living in the moment and experiences all tha God has given to me. SOmetime I even get so caught up in my planning that I forget that God has the planning done, I just am needed to do the execution...silly me.
Well thats all for today, maybe I'll write again sometimes soon..maybe ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment