These past few weeks have consisted of school all week, and then wedding stuff on Saturday. The first week went great, got the church booked, then the hall...and then...AHHHHH it seems as though nothing seems to end. As soon as I start thinking about one thing, suddenly it as though that one thing has opened the door to a billion other things.
For example, this past weekend, my maid of honour, Jaci and I went shopping and were looking for ideas and the bridesmaid dresses. (we ended up finding center piece ideas which was nice.) This search naturally lead us into a tux shop. With our colours in mind we went about trying to find the "perfect" look before we set the boys about their ordering and trying on. Well this whole even left me feeling unsettled as we looked at our colours and discovered them to be slightly 80's ish on the guys side. This was definitely not what we wanted. Not wanting to feel to discouraged, we headed over the dress store beside and low and behold we found the perfect dress. Now I wish I could show you the previous dress we found before finding this gorgeous one, but Jaci and I amongst our laughter did not even think to pull out the camera, for it looked as though we had placed her in a garbage bag (Now those who are a bridesmaid for me can thank JAci later for her effort and patience she had while I dragged her from store to store and had her try on numerous dresses, not all of them being very flattering.) Anyways the dress we have now found was a beauty, however the discovery of this has thrown a kink in our plans, as I am now on the search for a new flower girl dress, as the tutu idea I had orginally planned is not going to work.
Now I would love to tell you all the lovely details of this day, but have decided to instead head to bed, stay tuned for more lovely happenings in my quest for the perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment