Well..about 2 weeks ago we moved all my junk into our apartment, and I must say I am quite surprised as to how much space actually exists within those walls. Our apartment is a 2 bedroom with a spacious living room and storage place. Our kitchen is not. However somehow the bazillion boxes we put in there, did not even come close to taking up all the space, which in a sense is kind of nice.
Since the move the first weekend in July, I have been busy, or rather we have been busy. Ben had a job interview last week and we are still awaiting the news. This job would be rather nice as it would be permenent, full time and it would keep him close to home (he has a job with lifetouch photography, but its only until November, so we are looking for something more permanent.) I'm still on the prowl for the job i desire. I have yet to hear back about a subbing position, but I'm trying to keep an open mind and just trust that God knows what he's doing. In the mean time, I'm still working with the 2 children with autism, and am trying to secure another job to help pass the time (I work part-time hours) SO for those of you reading this, please pray that I am able to secure a job.
Moving on, these past eight months have flown by and as of today we have less than 2 weeks left before we get hitched..the scary part is we still have so much behind the scene details to complete. I'm so ready to get married already, and have Ben home with me in Saskatoon. Our honeymoon is still in the working though we do know we are roadtripping it among other things and will be ending up in Calgary on August 7th...
However I should move on. Today needs to be productive as I head back to Saskatoon for the last time before the wedding tomorrow, and have much to get done including shopping and such...I shall keep you all posted...Have a great day:D
No comments:
Post a Comment